Prices are determined based on type of material , type of apparels, printing method(s) required , quantity required and any other special requirements.
Generally, most shirts can be delivered within 10-15 days, sometimes earlier. However, depending on the complexity of the design, we may require more time. If you need your order rather urgently, please opt for our rush service.
We do provide rush order services. Rush orders are chargeable and charges will depend on the type of service you require, and also the maximum time. Rush service lead time ranges from 3 to 10 working days.
We do not have a MOQ. However, lead time is fixed regardless
- Have your design/design concept ready (Size of print, number of colours)
- Let us know your quantity, material, design and date required (If any)
- Upon receiving an invoice from our team, please make due payment.
- Once we process the order, an e-mockup will be sent via email for confirmation prior to printing.
- When the mockup is approved by our customer, we will carry out production and dispatch it by the stipulated date.
- Once the shirts are ready, self-collection or delivery may be arranged.
Full payment (Order value below $200) or 50% deposit is required before order is being processed unless you meet the following criteria.
- Agreed on a credit term beforehand (COD,7D,30D)
- Class T-Shirt orders: School teacher to email us to confirm order (We will allow COD for rush orders ONLY)
Final payment to be made upon delivery/collection.
- We reserve the rights to re-possess the goods/service provided
- An interest of 10% per week will be charged (For customers with credit term).
- Failure to make payment before the stipulated date will be deemed as theft and the case will be reported to the police.
We accept Bank Transfer/Cash deposit, DBS Paylah/Paynow, Cash Payment at our office.
Upon completion, our team will contact you to schedule a delivery to your school/work place/home address.
- Order value of more than $300 to qualify for free same-day delivery
- No fix timeslot
- Order of any quantity and value
- Price ranges from $10 – $25 depending on weight and location
- Get your order within 1 hour
Due to logistic being outsourced to a third-party logistics company, we are not liable for any delays incurred from the courier side.
The delivery price will depend on the location and weight of the order.
Yes, we do ship internationally. Do contact us for the shipping rates.
Yes! DIY APPARELS is an approved vendor on vendor@gov. We are able to send invoices to bill your school.
Yeap! Absolutely! Simply let us know your requirements (Quantity, Prints, Material, colour etc.) and if possible, your budget! At DIY APPARELS, we wish to provide affordable apparels for all. So if you are on a budget, we will do our very best to cater to your needs (And of course, quality will not be compromised!)
If you wish to reprint your shirt after receiving due to sizing issues or requiring additional shirts, we may be charging an extra surcharge depending on quantity. Contact us to know the charges
Submiting of your design
Submit your designs/artwork in the best possible quality (300 PPI or more). Orders designed in a proper mockup template will be given priority and may receive their orders earlier. Mockups can be submitted in the following format:
- Ai (Illustrator) or PSD (Photoshop) files (Reccomended)
- JPG, PNG, PDF files
- Drawings – May incur additional charges
If you do not have any designs and want to get your ideas replicated into a mockup or T-Shirt, there may be an additional design fee incurred.
Customising your apparels
We are able to customise apparels for you to a certain extend. Which includes but not limited to adding of additional pockets and mixing of fabric at sleeve etc. Do contact us to learn more about our services.
For all orders, DIY APPARELS will submit a e-mockup for customer approval. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify that all of the information on the proof is correct. This includes checking for any spelling, grammar, or design errors in the design. If an error is found after your order has been approved, DIY APPARELS will not be held liable for the cost associated with reprinting the order. We assume no liability for errors in designs approved by the customer. In the event that any error is found, please contact us immediately and we will see if production have been completed.
For colours to be specific, please provide the Pantone colour code that you require us to reference to. If no pantone codes are provided, we will choose the colour deem suitable by our printing specialist. If you require a specific colour code, we charge an additional 10-20%. We are not able to provide specific pantone colour for certain print methods.
Restricted Print Area
For printing on certain area (E.g Seams and Zippers), our team will advice you not to print on or near them. If you insist on printing on those areas, DIY APPARELS will not be liable for any reprints.
Print Location and Sizes
It is the customer’s responsibility to provide details in regard to print placement and size. If no details are provided DIY APPARELS will print on location deem suitable by our printing specialist.
Our guideline for most orders are “Within 8cm by 8cm/A5/A4/A3” sizes. If you have a specific size you wish to print, kindly inform us prior to printing. For location of print, we are unable to guarantee it (only estimated) due to garment being different sizing.
The best way to gauge your print size is to lay a shirt (in the sizes you wish to have printed) flat and use a ruler to measure out the print area. Please keep in mind the scale of the print will vary on different sized garments and all items of an order will be printed with the same set of screens, unless a re-size is ordered.Do note that due to bulk production, exact distance given may not be 100% accurate. DIY APPARELS should not be held liable for in such events.
For most of the apparels, they are manufactured in different batched and there might be difference in the sizing as well as shades of the colour. DIY APPARELS shall not be held liable in the event of such issues. However, we will do our best to rectify this issue in the event of occurrence
Please provide the font to be used if there are any words/alphabets
We accept: TTF/OTF Font files or links to download them (e.g www.dafont.com)
We are unable to use fonts from certain website (e.g customink) as some fonts are designed specifically for them
If no fonts are provided, we will replace with a font deem suitable by us.
If you require a paid font, customers are liable for all charges incurred.
All artwork is to be submitted in PDF/AI in 300dpi and above
If unclear, send your artwork to us for clarification.
A good guideline will be that if you zoom in the picture, it won’t be blur.
If your design is unclear, or you only have a drawn design (on paper) we provide free editing service for all silkscreen based order or design with quantity above 20 pieces.
Otherwise, artwork editing are chargable from $10.00
We will replace all shirts that meet(s) the following condition(s)
- Wrong shirt/size/colour delivered due to our negligence
- Printing error due to our negligence
- Sizing are off from the size charts provided by 3cm or 5% whichever is higher
- Manufacturing defects (e.g holes)
We will not replace shirts that are
- Wrong shirt/size/colour delivered due to customer negligence
- Tone/shade of shirt colour different from samples
- Change of mind
- Wear and tear due to customer negligence
- Material/Quality not as of customer’s expectation (Please visit our office to view our sample)
We will not refund the security deposit regardless.
Refund will only be made if the condition(s) are met
- Late delivery for rush orders (Cost of Rush service price only)
- Partial refund: Case by case basis
Refund and replacement case will only be entertained within 2 days of receiving.
Any other reasons not stated are not acceptable and DIY APPARELS reserve the rights to not replace and refund, unless agreed upon.
To meet all customer demands, we seek to dispatch our shirts within 10-12 working days for all orders. If orders are not ready by the stipulated date, we will be giving a discount of 1% per piece per day late (Capped at $0.10).
NOTE: DOES NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN PRINT/CUSTOMISATION
For rush service, you may be liable for a surcharge. Below are the breakdown of the charges.
- Standard (12-15 days): Free of Charge
- Express Service (7-10 days): $1.00 per shirt (Minimum charge $20.00)
- Priority Express Service (3-6 days): $2.00 per shirt (Minimum charge $40.00)
- Super rush: Contact us for enquiry with the date required
NOTE: Service is subjected to availability
NOTE: In the event that we fail to deliver on the date stipulated, we will be refunding all extra charges incurred for rush order only.
Shirt material sample
T-Shirt samples are available at our office. Please book an appointment to head down to our office.
Samples of our silkscreen printing and heat transfer printing are available at our office. Please book an appointment to head down to our office.
We are able to provide digital e-mockup for all orders.
For physical samples with printing, we will only be able to provide if the condition(s) are met
- Order quantity 50 and above
- 50% security deposit to be made
- Order quantity 100 and above
- 20% security deposit to be made
And are acceptable with
- Waiting time of 4-7 working days for the sample, 10-12 working days for final batch
- Any changes to printing upon receiving samples may be chargeable
- Replacement for shirts printed on ready stock: Minimum 5-piece print charge
- Replacement for dye-sublimation/full customise shirt: Minimum 10-20 shirts
NOTE: ABOVE POLICY IS ONLY APPLICABLE IF SET-UP IS KEPT (USUALLY FOR 3-5 DAYS). IF SETUP IS NOT KEPT, CUSTOMER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE SETUP AGAIN
We will replace the silkscreen printing that are found defective for the lifetime of the garment.